CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 5, 2010

Moving on

I guess it is my turn and I probably should give everyone an update. Thanks to our children (specifically the child tax credit), we are getting enough in our tax return to afford for Richie to finally get out of New Jersey. Poor Richie has been packing our entire apartment all by himself, but I have done it a couple times, so I guess he could have a turn. Dad flew out today to help him pack up the truck and drive out and they will be leaving North Brunswick on Wednesday. We have decided to move to Logan because Richie is working for the Lyric this summer but he needs work before then and we feel like he is more likely to find a job in Logan than in Blanding. We are sad about taking little Richie out of another preschool, but we are looking forward to being in Logan and being a family again! I will be able to go back to my doctor who delivered little Richie and get the kids in with Richie's old pediatrician, who we loved, and that all makes me happy. We love Logan and are really excited about being back there.


The kids and I have had a good experience staying with Mom and Dad and I am so grateful for all the help they have been to us, but I am also grateful that they can get back to their normal life soon. They literally turned their life upside down for us, moving down stairs and letting me take over their room. Mom has been so great helping with the kids and letting me get lots of rest while I was feeling my worst. Being away from my husband has been hard, but staying with Mom and Dad has been a huge blessing.

A week from today our family will be back together!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Chrislynn, are you leaving Thursday or Friday? We want to take you to dinner. Wednesday? Thursday?

Chrislynn said...

Wednesday is probably best because I am not sure if we are leaving Thursday or Friday, but it is probably Thursday.