CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

A few of the things we have been doing instead of blogging:

-Rafted the Colorado River with my children. I had a work party, and Clay couldn't get off work so he did not come. Let me just say how glad I am that I am not a single Mom all the time.
-Spent an entire week (day and night) lying flat on my back with a sad, sick little man permanently attached to me. Timothy had a really bad case of Strep throat
-Planned (and delegated) a retirement party for my Mother. Thanks to everyone for your help!
-Planned and carried out a baptism for our salt and pepper twins: Thomas and Worthy, with a fun family barbecue after.
-Being so busy at work that I barely have time to breathe. This is our busy season, so we have tons of visitors coming to the Museum, including lots of tour buses.
-Spending 2 days a week driving to Moab with my Sweetie so that we can get licensed to become foster parents. The classes start at 5:30 at night and are 4 hours long, so we leave Blanding at 4 pm and get home around 11:00 pm. Only 2 more classes to go!

Now you know!

3 comments:

Nan said...

Yay, Kd! You got your post done. You know now that you have described what you have been doing, people are going to want to see pictures.

Kd Perkins said...

Ha pictures, what are those?

Worthy Glover Sr. or Gail Glover said...

Whew! Now take a breath!
Again, thanks for all you do!